Kyte BABY and Bamboo
We just received a shipment of Kyte BABY and we are in LOVE! Made from bamboo that creates an incredibly soft fabric that is gentle for your little one. The founder of Kyte BABY is Ying Liu, one of her babies has chronic eczema and would constantly be pulling on their pajamas to stay cool which in turn helped her with the scratching. So she did some research on fabrics that would help her little stay cool and wouldn't irritate her skin, and that's when she found bamboo. Now why bamboo? Here are a few reasons why:
- Incredibly Soft - Naturally soft and is gentle on babies delicate skin.
- Breathable Fabric - Bamboo fibers are porous so they allow the material to be breathable.
- Allergy Reduced - Bamboo fibers are naturally smooth so that makes it less irritating on the skin, which reduces rashes.
- Thermal Regulating - Keeps your little warm during the winter and cool in the summer.
- Absorbent - Ideal for when your little is out in the sun, playing, or sleeping. The bamboo absorbs and evaporates sweat and moisture 3xs better than regular fabrics.
Those are just a few reasons why bamboo is so great! Kyte BABY offers baby blankets , onesies, baby accessories like hats and socks, sleep bags, toddler pjs and underwear, as well as things for adults! All made from bamboo to provide comfort for your baby. And we just so happen to carry a few of their items! A popular item we carry is the sleep bag, designed with safety in mind for you little, the curved zipper is comfortable for baby and easy for parents, and the enclosed bag protects your littles legs from flailing or getting caught in their crib! Come check out these awesome products in store or online!